TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND TRAVEL effective 1 August 2013
1. All vessels. Sailings and itineraries are subject to change at Wildside Adventures Ltd discretion for reasons of weather conditions, sea states and /or for operational requirements. Wildside Adventures Ltd will not be liable for any consequential losses or additional costs incurred as a result of cancellation or delay
2. If Wildside Adventures cancels the cruise or charter due to Covid 19 price deposit can be fully transferred to another date.
3. Unused whole or portions of bookings, passes, coupons, deals and tickets are non-refundable
4. Unused whole or portions of bookings, passes, coupons, deals and tickets are refundable in the event that Wildside Adventures Ltd cancels the service.
5. Every passenger must have a valid proof of travel. If tickets are issued and are lost, stolen, defaced or mutilated, a replacement ticket must be purchased before the passenger (s) can travel.
6. Passengers may be subject to ticket audits at any time, and all tickets and passes for travel remain the property of Wildside Adventures Ltd.
7. All payments are made in New Zealand Dollars and must include payment for any bank charges. All prices ate in $NZ and include GST (15%)
8. All bookings, passes, coupons, deals and tickets must be used in accordance with any date period or any other conditions printed on them and these Terms and Conditions.
9. Reservations are recommended for the following Wildside Adventures Ltd services: All services including: Private 1-4hr Harbour Cruises; Scheduled 1hr Scenic Harbour Cruises; Omokoroa tour.
10. A deposit-bond may be requested to confirm your reservation or booking for a charter or large group in which case it will be a non-refundable payment. Payment of a deposit forms part of the final payment and means you have read and accepted these terms and conditions of Sale and Travel.
11. If a passenger or group are using a Wildside Adventures Ltd service or product for business purpose the provisions of the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply.
12. The Master of the vessel reserves the right to refuse any person access on any sailing for any reason including any person who is unruly in behaviour, unfit to travel, is likely to cause distress or discomfort to other passengers or has previously engaged in any unlawful activities affecting Wildside Adventures Ltd. The Master may also require any person to leave the vessel.
13. Adults are responsible for the behavior of accompanying children in their care under their supervision.
14. The Master of the vessel has the right to refuse access on any sailing to any passenger carrying any noxious plant or animal pest. The Master has the right to inspect the contents of any passengers luggage or freight for any noxious plant or animal pest on any service whose destination is part of Department of Conservation estate.
15. Smoking is not permitted on any of Wildside Adventures Ltds vessels accept in areas designated in the briefing by the Master or crew.
16. Wildside Adventures Ltds vessels are premises licensed to sell alcoholic beverages. Only alcohol purchased on board may be consumed on the vessel, unless a special charter is arranged with Wildside Adventures Ltd prior to sailing. All licensed areas are under the full control of the Mater and staff including designated Duty managers for the consumption of alcohol. Those violating this condition maybe asked to surrender their alcohol until the completion of their travel. Any refusal will mean immediate return to the closet dock for immediate disembarking of the passenger and possibly all passengers associated with the booking, passes, coupons, deals and tickets.
17. Wildside Adventures Ltd accepts no responsibility for passengers personal luggage which is under their care and control, and for which no fee has been charged.
18. Wildside Adventures Ltds liability for luggage that is under Wildside Adventures Ltd care and control and for which a separate fee has been charged is limited to liability pursuant to the carriage of Goods Act 1979. The Act limits Wildside Adventures Ltds liability to $1,500 per person. Passengers are advised to arrange their own insurance cover for amounts over $1,500.
19. No petrol or gas cylinders may be carried in personal luggage, items with a fuel tank must be declared and tank must e empty. Small LPG bottles, paint, batteries and other dangerous substances must be declared and stowed safely under the direction of the vessel crew. If in doubt declare the item to the Master of the vessel.
20. Wildside Adventures Ltd accept no responsibility for loss of property or goods.
21. Copies of the Terms and Conditions of Sale are available from the vessel staff on board and is printable from the website www.kewpiecruises.co.nz. These Terms and Conditions of Sale and Travel are subject to New Zealand law. These terms and Conditions of Sale and Travel may be changed at any time without notice.
22. Matakana Island drop off are subject to change for reasons of sea states, weather conditions and / operational requirements.
Wildside Adventures Ltd operates the scheduled 1hr Harbour cruises departing Pilot Wharf - Pilot Quay
Limited service on Christmas day. Email us for details
Daily: November to April 11:00am 12:00pm 1:00pm 2:00pm 3:00pm.
School holidays: 11:00am 12:00pm 1:00pm 2:00pm 3:00pm
Weekends: September - October 11:00am 12:00pm 1:00pm 2:00pm, 3:00pm
All other cruises by booking only.
Bookings are recommended. Occassionally we are booked with group charters. We apologies if your prefered date and times are not avaialble.
Wildside Adventures Ltd will accept one accompanied child under 12 years per direct family with a fare paying adult free of charge. Extra under 12 children are $5.00 per child. This applies to One Hour Scenic Harbour Cruises. PROOF of eligibility may be asked for by crew.
This offer excludes groups of children, or children with caregivers or under care for schools, holiday programmes etc (for prices involving groups of children please enquire directly). These children are $15 per child.
Passengers 12-17 years will be charged $15, and over 18 years at $30 for the 1hr Scenic Harbour Cruise. Wildside Adventures Ltd has a one price fare policy for all passengers 18 years and older regardless of age. There is no subsidized travel for seniors 65 years plus in age or SUPERGOLD CARD . There is no subsidized travel for disabled persons.
Other prices may apply for private charter groups. Please enquire directly for more info.